Loading...

Monday, September 19, 2011

Perseverance--sweater progress report


For those of you who are following my "do or die" effort to make a doll sweater on my Ultimate Sweater Machine here is a progress report. Referring to the picture, you can see that my progress is a negative 4 at this point! Those little wads of knitting are my attempts to complete the knitting project. I am now on my fifth sweater. Remember what I said about perseverance? Well, I am certainly being put to the test, and I can assure you that it has become very personal!! At first I had planned on two attempts not five or six. I am discovering some things about myself, though; and that gives me a personal sense of satisfaction. I have decided to commit this project to prayer today, and claim the verse, "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." (Phil. 4:13) So for those of you who are thinking about giving up on some project, some person, or some situation--don't. Commit it to prayer and then relax; because you, like I, will feel so GOOD when it's complete and successful.

1 comment: