Friday, August 22, 2014

Praise God for His Protection Today!

Well, I certainly have a praise today. I know there are many times during the day that God protects us, but today he was gracious enough to let me see his protection. This morning I had just moved my husband, Jim's big old, very much off the ground dually truck to mow under it. Before I could shut the door and move out of the way it started rolling backwards. The whole time I was trying to back up into it to brake it, I kept slipping off the foot rail, and at the same time I was being pushed by the door.
It's so wonderful to know that God's Holy Spirit was leading me to call out "Help me, Jesus" over and over. All of a sudden it hit the old truck parked behind it. 

So I am just thankful to be alive today, and rejoicing in my Savior's love and protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment